2. To teach learners to learn what real learning is, instead of knowing the answers when measured by examination.
3. To teach learners to know that real learning is a cast of mind, a habit of life, a way of thinking about things, a way of growing and changing.
4. To teach learners to first believe in themselves before they can really learn.
5. To base teaching not only on analytical intelligence (the sort we measure in IQ), tests in most examinations, but also on other kinds of intelligence (musical, spatial, linguistics, kinetics and the new idea of emotional intelligence.
6. To motivate educators to discover what talent form of intelligence exist in a learner so that the learner can feel good at something with a portfolio of skills he/she can use to earn a living in the world of work.
To be a solution oriented organization, staffed with people who have
integrity and very high skill level in appropriate fields. To be expert
at satisfying customer needs via quality teaching.
2. To be a customer responsive organization which is unencumbered by bureaucracy?
3. To establish long-term relationship with customers (i.e. all stakeholders, viz: parents, learners, business, education department and government)
4. To be an equal opportunity employer, providing an environment conducive to career development and personal growth for all staff.
5. To develop and conduct programmes to help under privileged individuals uplift themselves through realization of their own potential.
6. To promote support sporting talent.
To be the leading, preferred, inclusive and quality education service provider among independent schools
These values are the basis for the social, intellectual, emotional, spiritual and moral development of our learners. We encourage learners to consider these values, thereby developing knowledge, skills and attitudes that enable them to develop as reflective learners and grow to be stable, educated and emotionally intelligent civilised adults.
To provide Equitable, Quality, Relevant and Inclusive education with a holistic approach.
Teaching, Learning and Learner Achievement
Teaching and Learning
- Raise the standards in Languages/Mathematics/Science
- Curriculum Monitoring
- Remedial and Enrichment Programmes
- IT development - Infrastructure, smart boards, lap tops (staff)
- Improve assessment methods, tools, techniques
- Register to write Olympiads to monitor standards
Continuous Professional Development
- Improving quality of lesson presentation
- Classroom Management
- Supporting LSEN
- Use of IT in the Classroom
- Teacher Appraisal
Learner Health, Safety and Discipline
- Consistency in application of Code of Conduct
- Anti-Bullying Campaigns
- Merit/Demerit System
- Teacher training- discipline strategies
- Uniform/late coming
Health and Safety
- Safety and Evacuation Drills
Extra and Co-Curricular Activities
- Quarterly extra mural programme
- Participation in tournaments
- Co –Curricular Programme
- Social responsibility programme
- School diary
- School website
- Marketing Material
Infrastructure / Buildings / Grounds
- Computer Room
- Sporting facilities
- Upgrade and maintenance of existing infrastructure